DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How do I get rid of flight data on recorded videos?

98 SNAKE EATER

Reactions
Sorry for the basic question, but I just picked up a new Mini 3 last night and the middle of a family reuniun shoot and don't have time to crack open the manual to figure this out.

Did a quick test flight and when I transferred the footage, it had all the flight data plastered on the recordings (when did they start doing this??))

DJIFlight-Data-WTF.png

I'm sure its sumthin super simple, but I just went back to flying my MP1 for now

Disable subtitles in your player. Or delete the .srt file with the same name as the video if you never want it.

Sorry for the basic question, but I just picked up a new Mini 3 last night and the middle of a family reuniun shoot and don't have time to crack open the manual to figure this out.

Did a quick test flight and when I transferred the footage, it had all the flight data plastered on the recordings (when did they start doing this??))

I'm sure its sumthin super simple, but I just went back to flying my MP1 for now
There is also a setting under Camera Settings when in video mode, that's called "Video Subtitles", this is probably enabled and if disabled, you will no longer get the SRT files in the first place..

The other post is also correct, but turning off the setting will prevent you from getting them at all

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
canuckdive