DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How do i use the dji editing in the app

Robert g

Reactions
I must be a dumb dumb i cant get this to work i got music but not with the"beats"
No cuts and fade outs
No title
Help
Thanks to a newbie in video etc etc
Robert

Reactions: Bensherrard1
I don’t have a mini and have not looked at the Fly editor.
But in my experience, if you want to learn something like this, go to YouTube and search (for example) Mavic mini editing . . .
A heap of tutorials will come up.
Here’s one to start.
Editing is as much a learning part of drone ownership as flying well, enjoy the process and watch your videos and photos develop as your skills improve.

Thanks for your reply i will follow your suggestion
I was rrally getting very frustated

Small steps.
In general like flying, editing has so much to ‘take in’ so start with clipping out unnecessary parts of footage, sharp control errors etc, add some nice transitions, opening text etc.
I use some music from the DJI GO4 editor, Fly probably had this too, or you can add some good tunes from YouTube when uploading too.
Later you can start finding other suitable music online from various free or subscription sites.
If you have storage space, save all original footage as later when you’re more experienced, you can revisit these and see just how much better you can edit with some learning behind you.

Small steps.
In general like flying, editing has so much to ‘take in’ so start with clipping out unnecessary parts of footage, sharp control errors etc, add some nice transitions, opening text etc.
I use some music from the DJI GO4 editor, Fly probably had this too, or you can add some good tunes from YouTube when uploading too.
Later you can start finding other suitable music online from various free or subscription sites.
If you have storage space, save all original footage as later when you’re more experienced, you can revisit these and see just how much better you can edit with some learning behind you.
Im saving my footage and will apply new skills too it as i go along thanks again

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greg190