DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How do you change the DJI Fly "logs" to Imperial units?

UWBob

Reactions
Well, I'm new and I'm sure this has been asked before, so I'm sorry, I just could not find it, again sorry I'm new.
I noticed on my DJI Fly app on my android phone (SamsungGalaxy S21 Ultra 5G) when I go to "profile" it shows all my statistics in meters (metric) I would like it to show in feet. How do I do this?
Again sorry if this has been talked about many times before, please just point me in the correct direction.
Thank you very much,
Bob

I guess I should have stated before that I did change to imperial in the app before I flew it first, while I'm flying it is correct. It just shows in metric in the profile in the app on the phone. I have not tried it while it is connected to the controller, I would assume it would remember the setting from when I changed it during my set up.Profile DJI (2).jpg

Reactions: Intruder Weasel
I guess I should have stated before that I did change to imperial in the app before I flew it first, while I'm flying it is correct. It just shows in metric in the profile in the app on the phone. I have not tried it while it is connected to the controller, I would assume it would remember the setting from when I changed it during my set up.View attachment 138421

I believe your problem is the same as the poster in the link I provided?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman