DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How do you like me now?

How do you think Im doing?

• Maybe Thunderdrones should cut down and not participate so much here.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Former Member

Reactions
I post here alot. I spend good portions of my day helping people out, teaching people how to fly, helping people work out their problems. I am passionate about what I do, and love to talk about it. Aviation is in my blood.

Im just wondering how you feel about my posts? Please participate in this poll, it means alot to me as a mentor, friend, and lastly, businessman.

No offense but a "it doesn't matter to me" option should be added. I think you're a fine person, truly, but I don't care if you post or not.

I’ve only been on here a short time, but it’s become pretty obvious to me that you are an extremely valuable member of this community. I personally enjoy and learn from your posts, and you’re the first person I’m reaching out to if I crash! [emoji16]

Just remember ... no good deed goes unpunished. Keep up the good work anyway.

Reactions: Former Member
You've got my vote for:
• Solid forum member - obviously been here a while and contributes a lot
• Not a troll! Seriously, this is a great bonus
• Knows more than I do and freely gives out advice about drones, aviation and general business
• Kind and friendly - would definitely buy you a beer next time you're in town
• Promotes enthusiastic and creative thought

I have only been here for a few months, but spend quite some time here. I think that you are an important part of the forum, who also proactively creates content ... about our common hobby but also off-topic.

I find this extremely important for an active community ... to have such people. I try to do that as often as I can and not just writing when you have problems yourself.

In addition, you always offer help or encouragement, as far as I've seen ... and always with a certain distance in terms of your professional services. I find that remarkable!

I am an entrepreneur or better self-employed myself and I know that this is not always easy.

just keep it up. and thank you for everything!

I think Rob, that since 'that email' that you got from here, you have been overly 'generous' with your posts.
It was a perfect mix before, 'that email', go back to where that was before!???

Reactions: Former Member
I’ve been a member on the Inspire/phantom forum for quite a few years now but I’m a newbie on this forum. You’ve helped me out on a few occasions I’ve pm’d you, you answer straight away which is great.

I like the way you help others here (serious side) then I like the humour side you bring to this forum which is more me, think you know that;)

Defo an asset to this forum..... what am I saying.....

just keep being you dont let negative remarks get to you we are all different i do not know the content of the Email but it must have upset you to start a thread like this like i said at the start just keep being you

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead