DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How do you like your new Mavic 2?

Do you like your new Mavic 2?

• Total voters
If it worked as advertised I would be happy. However they removed way too many features and the additional flight time is a joke.

Reactions: Former Member
[QUOTE="VintageSlots, post: 545376, member: 2607"However they removed way too many features.[/QUOTE]

IMO It's the hardware that matters. I believe software updates will restore missing features plus add more, especially when sales start to level off.

From the good parts of my drone before it took off on me, It was amazing. thankfully a tree caught it and DJI is looking into what went wrong. So far their customer service has actually been really pleasant. The flight controls were amazing. the image quality was insane. My app even with updated firmware didn't show hyperlight or pano mode and my active track didn't work. I really think i received a dud. This hasn't made me give up on it. When it is fixed/replaced i'm sure it will be top notch.

I actually kind of like the gimbal cover. I don't have any problem getting it on/off with one hand.

My minor gripe is form-factor related. I still like the-P4-style controller, I find it easier to make smooth movements with. I was doing some filming tonight with both my M2P and P4, I just had much better control with the P4 remote. I would be thrilled if you could bind to P5 remote . . .

Overall, outstanding piece of machinery.

Very happy I bought the M2P. Occusync 2.0 in HD is clear as a bell. The videos from the 1" sensor are stunning. Amazing how much you can zoom in during post. 4K HQ zoomed to 1080 and rendered in 4K is incredibly clear, especially compared to the MP1. The bird itself is fast, stable, and quiet. Everything I expected.

Initially thought I'd keep the old Mavic but sold it after a handful of M2p flights, the results from the new one meant I just knew the original was never going to be used.
Just need a couple more batteries as at the moment it hardly seems worth taking it when out and about with one.

Very happy I bought the M2P. Occusync 2.0 in HD is clear as a bell. The videos from the 1" sensor are stunning. Amazing how much you can zoom in during post. 4K HQ zoomed to 1080 and rendered in 4K is incredibly clear, especially compared to the MP1. The bird itself is fast, stable, and quiet. Everything I expected.

Do you have a vid ?

I’m very happy with my new MP2. It's a great upgrade over the MP1.

If we could only have legs to increase the ground clearance it would be great. The MP1 had some holes in the back side of the body where you could clip on the plastic leg part. Now the MP2 does not have those holes, making it more difficult to attach an additional part. That would be my only minor complaint. I hope somebody will figure out a way to attach legs without making it too complicate.

Per the YouTube videos, it looks pretty easy to me.

Everything looks easy on Youtube. I saw a guy sand and finish his deck in under 2 hours. I decided to give it a shot, heck, it could only take 2 hours! 2 weeks later I was still sanding. Now, when I see something on Youtube that looks as easy as 1-2-3, my wife reminds me of the deck, and I am quickly dissuaded.

I got it, i like it, the camera lives up to the hype.

I never understood the "buy something then return it" mindset.

It'll be nicer when its finished but the drone itself it great. Shame the 60mph winds and rain mean no flying for last 4 days!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman