DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How I used Waypoints mode to write Sub To Pewds in the sky!

karlo_m

Reactions
Hello fellow pilots! I wrote “SUB TO PEWDS” in the sky using the Mavic 2 Pro!

I’ve used the LED on the bottom to lightpaint the text which I’ve programmed using the new Waypoints mode! I’ve set the camera to take long exposure photos to capture every letter separately and then combined everything in post-production!

Here’s the video of the brief overview of the whole process! :)

So what you are saying is it was simple to achieve this. LOL. 40 hours! Thats a full work week for most people. Jezzzz...
I’m saying the exact opposite! I did a lot of planning, had a lot of failed attempts and after around 40 hours I was done

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
Should have added some sparklers :)

Technically significant. I may have missed it but...what is the point?

what is the point of many things we do? Sure he could have just photoshopped the text in but he made use of capabilities of the onboard systems on the mavic and Im sure learned much from the exercise. Experience gained may be something that can be applied to another project at another time. Some of use are in this game just to learn and play with the technology.

Reactions: ff22 and simonr23
Why is there such a high proportion of negative-spirited people on this forum? It’s sad to see people (I’m assuming) involved in this past time, yet hating life so much.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zacf