DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How Lumination Wet Suits light up the Sky

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
We took the brightest and easiest to you use light and built the Mavic 3 Wet Suit Around it.
We made custom compression bands that keep the lights braced and used the Wet Suit to lock them in under the drone so they never slide or interfere with the sensors.

The Custom bands allow us to lock in a single Light or all 4 lights on the drone quickly and lock in the bands so they do not move using the Wet Suit.

No matter where you need the lights , within seconds you can slide the lights where you need them and it effortless. No more Velcro No more checking the bands an sensors , just a nice snug fit for your lighting system designed to work with the Firehouse V lights .

Lighting up your drone has never been less hassle free with the ability to move the lights as you need them.

Mavic 3 Wet Suits
Come with 3 Air Tight Battery Covers and the Lumination lighting system designed for use with the Fire House V lights

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic 3 in the Rain, Land on the Water , and Light up the Sky.

2021-12-10_15h00_53.png2021-12-10_15h03_19.png2021-12-10_15h08_29.png

Lumination Wet Suits for the Mavic 3 :

Fly in the Rain
Protect it from bumps
Instantly Light up the sky when you need to .

2021-12-10_15h33_20.png

We took the brightest and easiest to you use light and built the Mavic 3 Wet Suit Around it.
We made custom compression bands that keep the lights braced and used the Wet Suit to lock them in under the drone so they never slide or interfere with the sensors.

The Custom bands allow us to lock in a single Light or all 4 lights on the drone quickly and lock in the bands so they do not move using the Wet Suit.

No matter where you need the lights , within seconds you can slide the lights where you need them and it effortless. No more Velcro No more checking the bands an sensors , just a nice snug fit for your lighting system designed to work with the Firehouse V lights .

Lighting up your drone has never been less hassle free with the ability to move the lights as you need them.

Mavic 3 Wet Suits
Come with 3 Air Tight Battery Covers and the Lumination lighting system designed for use with the Fire House V lights

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic 3 in the Rain, Land on the Water , and Light up the Sky.

View attachment 139951View attachment 139952View attachment 139953

Lumination Wet Suits for the Mavic 3 :

Fly in the Rain
Protect it from bumps
Instantly Light up the sky when you need to .

View attachment 139957
The wet suit looks sicccccckkkkk (providing you know what that expression means). If I get a Mavic 3, I'll buy one even if just for the looks.

Looks great.... the rear entry battery and large surface area of the Mavic 3 body must make it a bit easier to find spots to mount the lights.

The wet suit looks sicccccckkkkk (providing you know what that expression means). If I get a Mavic 3, I'll buy one even if just for the looks.
Great ., The goal was to make it sick looking, Its good to know I was on the right track.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic 3 in the Rain. Land on the Water and Light up the sky.

I for one have been using thin velcro straps to hold on both top and bottom lights. They have worked well with or without the rain jacket and the straps are thin enough so they do not interfere with any of the sensors on an MA 2.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
It appears that the bands cover up the center LED on the Arc V.

That would cut the total effective illumination from 1,000 to 800. :(

It appears that the bands cover up the center LED on the Arc V.

That would cut the total effective illumination from 1,000 to 800. :(
Its just a run and gun fix that works easy on and off the drone, You always have the option to add more lights if you need more twinkle in the sky using the bands or a housing on the legs, Bands just give you some great options .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic 3 in the rain > Float on water.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rejdmast