DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How Many Buy Enterprise for Recreation?

moldorf

Reactions
I'm assuming it happens with a few that have a lot of money. But the number of people buying an M30 or or a Matrice 300 for non-enterprise purpoes have to be very few...right?

I guess I can see where some professional photographers might be attracted to the Matrice 300 because of it being capable of carrying some elite cameras on a gimbal. But that would be a +20K investment; and they are professional.

I'm just curious what recreational market there is for enterprise drones

Personally, that's a lot of money to sink into a drone just for recreational flying. I can't think of a reason one would since there are so many great consumer drones on the market for that purpose. Now, I can understand someone who retires from the industry and who has an enterprise version would not necessarily go out and buy another drone.

The Matrice 210 V2 carries two cameras that can also swap lenses.
I picked one up at a reasonable price and had some fun with it. The Z30 zoom camera is an interesting tool. All that just for recreational stuff.
BIG bird!

I'm assuming it happens with a few that have a lot of money. But the number of people buying an M30 or or a Matrice 300 for non-enterprise purpoes have to be very few...right?

I guess I can see where some professional photographers might be attracted to the Matrice 300 because of it being capable of carrying some elite cameras on a gimbal. But that would be a +20K investment; and they are professional.

I'm just curious what recreational market there is for enterprise drones
I have both the Matrice 300 RTK and Mavic 3T. I use them for recreation and not work.

Reactions: GFields
People with sufficient funds spend a lot of money just for hobbies and/or enjoyment. Think about pleasure boats, fixed wing aircraft, jet skies and such which are not used for commercial purposes. So, why not a high end drone to increase enjoyment?

Reactions: GFields
People with sufficient funds spend a lot of money just for hobbies and/or enjoyment. Think about pleasure boats, fixed wing aircraft, jet skies and such which are not used for commercial purposes. So, why not a high end drone to increase enjoyment?
That's why I said personally :) Maybe I'm a bit frugal. To each their own :)

No mater what drone it is , you still have to consider the things we drone pilots negotiate every day.
Birds < Wind , Tech Malfunctions and Software Issues , if you fly enough they happen.

Until they solve some of these issues , its a roll of the dice for Snake Eyes .

I think for most of us seasoned pilots . the Mavic 3 is about the limit for the Enterprise version and most prefer
the Mavic 3.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic 3 in the Rain. Land on the Water.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart