DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How many drone photos do you take a week?

VenomXts

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Ok, this is a loaded questions I mean we all fly different amounts. Also, figured this would be a interesting conversation among us.

With that said, this weekend I think I have taken 600+ pics with my air2 (16 packs this week maybe?)

On a good day/weekend how many pics are you pulling down?

Note: I maybe got 15 I like. :) But I end up keeping all of them and on a future date I plan on doing a crawl of my past and using the editing experience of my present.

Holy Cow < That is a lot of Pictures,
I try to capture around 15 to 20 pictures per week and post the best ones .
if they dont make the Cut I trash them as no amount of editing can help if you did not capture the essence . .:p
By the way your package is on the way.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain , and Capture the Storm.

Holy Cow < That is a lot of Pictures,
I try to capture around 15 to 20 pictures per week and post the best ones .
if they dont make the Cut I trash them as no amount of editing can help if you did not capture the essence . .:p
By the way your package is on the way.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain , and Capture the Storm.
I use smart settings for the first shot of something most of the time, but I tend to use burst after. It adds up.

I take far too many!

Reactions: mereflyer
An absolute TON. I've been experimenting with merging pictures so I try to take a lot at different settings to see what I can produce. I weed it down and keep a handful, maybe 20 pictures a week and a few videos.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Thx for the thread. I'm interested, is it possible to make 1000+ photos per week? I want to upload them on different stocks
Cheers

Ok, this is a loaded questions I mean we all fly different amounts. Also, figured this would be a interesting conversation among us.

With that said, this weekend I think I have taken 600+ pics with my air2 (16 packs this week maybe?)

On a good day/weekend how many pics are you pulling down?

Note: I maybe got 15 I like. :) But I end up keeping all of them and on a future date I plan on doing a crawl of my past and using the editing experience of my present.
No real answer - totally depends on what I'm droning. Something cool - many pics and vids as batteries can provide air time for.

Sometimes don't fly for a week or more - weather and other factors.

Mapping missions may take several hundred at one location so it really depends on what I'm shooting. Although I tend to do a lot more video

It depends on lots of factors (weather, subject matter, client needs etc) but I normally "process" 300 or so a week. I take many more than that but I sort through and can the vast majority of them. When I say 300 that's the "combined" count because we shoot very often in 5-shot AEB and combine them into a single image for processing further.

I used to keep every shot we snapped but soon realized I was storing junk and it made things messy later on. Now we only keep the ones we see value in but we KEEP them indefinitely. I've had some images sell over and over again for years so it's easy $$.

Reactions: mereflyer
I haven't taken a picture in years. I video from takeoff to landing and grab any frames of that video that I might want as a still shot.

I haven't taken a picture in years. I video from takeoff to landing and grab any frames of that video that I might want as a still shot.
what are you shooting with? I rip stills of things from video but honestly a solid set up picture is always better.

It depends on lots of factors (weather, subject matter, client needs etc) but I normally "process" 300 or so a week. I take many more than that but I sort through and can the vast majority of them. When I say 300 that's the "combined" count because we shoot very often in 5-shot AEB and combine them into a single image for processing further.

I used to keep every shot we snapped but soon realized I was storing junk and it made things messy later on. Now we only keep the ones we see value in but we KEEP them indefinitely. I've had some images sell over and over again for years so it's easy $$.
Thx for the info. Still thinking about which model to choose as a beginner and don't think that there are a lot of other peculiarities

Reactions: BigAl07
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mavic 3 classic User