DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

HOW many have cancelled their Mavic order

yeager74

Reactions
So the goons and thugs are playing fools games! This is an example of their Hong Kong departments correspondence;

"Poppy (DJI)
Nov 7, 19:30 CST

Dear Customer,

I am sorry that there is no shipping information updated yet for your order, I woud love to tell you the time frame but we really don't have an estimated shipping date yet. I can not just give you a wrong time to cope with you ,we do apologize for this inconvenience been caused.
And we are urging the related departments to speed up their work, so orders could be shipped as soon as possible. We would appreciate your patience. Upon shipping, we will contact you by email.

Best regards,
DJI online store presales team"

Does it get more pathetic than this? I've asked for a full refund of the payment, that they've now had for over a month! Thugs!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I cancelled and they finally responded by asking me to reconsider as they are ramping up production. I tried to cancel about a week ago before I knew the P4 Pro was coming out. I may wait for the P5 next year.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

I was also asked to reconsider, about 10 days ago, and I did. Now I realize thst the email asking to reconsider, was just another sales scam from DJI. They are simply lying and are now holding on to the money they've received monts ago. Disgusting way of doing business.

I cannot imagine this company not having a production/ERP system that is able to map orders to production dates. They don't appear to have a clue

I cannot imagine this company not having a production/ERP system that is able to map orders to production dates. They don't appear to have a clue
I doubt it's a matter of them not knowing when they can ship them, it's a matter of them not wanting to tell people it's going to be months because more orders will get canceled.

Also, with as many components as go into this there's no telling what the hold up is. Maybe it's a sub component, maybe it's assembly capacity, it's anyones guess really

Yes, the fact that DJI doesn't provide any factual information to their paying customers is reason enough to doubt the integrity of the company, as if one ever believed that there was such a thing.

Ordered 28th September from an 'alleged' UK premium dealer 'HeliGuy' as advised by DJI Europe, Cancelled today after dealer constantly pushing dates back....

Most recent eta was 19/12 but this is just a guess by them.

Lost the DJI LOVE now, selling anything with a DJI logo and going down the developer route. Already looking at logic controllers from Qualcomm with 100mb video and fpv just need a micro gimbal and have a barebones in the air before the crooks at DJI even give a delivery date...

Wish me luck!!Thumbswayup;)

ps. Betting Mavic 2 by April :D

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiinthesky