DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How many mile do you have on your mavic and how old is it.

My Mavic Pro has probably gone 20 to 30 since it was purchased in late December.

It is also a huge Ole Miss fan.

Reactions: Huge Bama Fan
I have over 600 miles on my MP since purchase last November. I do a lot of distance runs.

Reactions: Cbslagle
Hello Huge Bama Fan, your post has me wondering. Where can I extract the total flight time and distance. I use Airdata to get my flight records but never looked for totals.

Side note:
I was once on a mission trip in Peru with a Alabama graduate who said he had traveled all over the world, and not once did he fail to run into an Alabama graduate during his travels. No sooner did he get that out, did a guy appear from (around the corner} wearing a Crimson Tide T-shirt LOL

Hello Huge Bama Fan, your post has me wondering. Where can I extract the total flight time and distance. I use Airdata to get my flight records but never looked for totals.

Side note:
I was once on a mission trip in Peru with a Alabama graduate who said he had traveled all over the world, and not once did he fail to run into an Alabama graduate during his travels. No sooner did he get that out, did a guy appear from (around the corner} wearing a Crimson Tide T-shirt LOL

Seriously ?
The total mileage or kilometrage is staring you right in the face of Airdata...

Had mine for almost a year now i have over 500 miles on her. She's still just as good as the day i opened her up.. I love the mavic pro..

Last edited:
04/17/17!! 1,075,997Feet! 28,536ft top distance 49.9 top speed no crashes trimmed a butterfly bush splattered green all over, nipped some tree buds, Whew, knock wood?

53miles since October 2017. Deleted a couple of flights so I know I've done more.

18.9m/s top speed

I guess this is my first post here so please be gentle :) I had my 1st mavic pro since October last year, I sold it to a friend february and bought another one. So far I have logged 586 total flights, over 71 hours total flight time and over 2 million feet total distance at 43.6mph top speed. Love my Mavic!

626308f92d57cacf2e4de0a122029977.jpg

Since November 2017

I have a few questions:

What is Airdata and where does it come from?
What is Growth Value
LV 16 ? I assume it refers to level. Then what is the max level?

Does anyone know why my batteries typically do not report temperature? Its been recorded maybe once in 500 miles.Screenshot_20180413-190502.png

Last edited:
My globe trotting stats. Only one crash, on Christmas Island when it went camping overnight precariously dangling on a cliff over the ocean. Haha1523671643861.jpg

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zohpar