DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How much do you think used M2P cameras will be once people start crashing theirs and selling for parts?

jerkwagon

Reactions
Since DJI hasnt spoken of the upgrade program, im thinking i should of went with the 1in cmos thats has aperture settings.. But i got sucked into the zoom. The photographer in me should of know better. I dont take much video anyway, so i dont really care much for the zoom..

What do you guys think?

ps i like to do a lot of stuff at night hence wanting the Pro. Im not crapping on the quality of the zoom as its been very good, im just looking for something great!

OP, where are you located? UK?

Are you intending on keeping your Mavic 2 Zoom gimbal after you get a Mavic 2 Pro gimbal?

Do you intend to install it yourself?
I live in Canada, I'm going to do my research, I've seen a YouTube video where they did it themselves and it worked. Hoping it's manageable. Plus when you upgrade you get your zoom back (pro is you downgrade)

Reactions: Former Member
Last edited:
I think you meant there is one not here is one- unless you forgot to include a link.

No link, I still cant figure out how to link to an eBay auction without it taking me to the eBay main page. Thats why I just wrote that description so a person could search for it on eBay.

I used to be able to do it before the recent MP changes.

Since DJI hasnt spoken of the upgrade program, im thinking i should of went with the 1in cmos thats has aperture settings.. But i got sucked into the zoom. The photographer in me should of know better. I dont take much video anyway, so i dont really care much for the zoom..

What do you guys think?

ps i like to do a lot of stuff at night hence wanting the Pro. Im not crapping on the quality of the zoom as its been very good, im just looking for something great!
Given your intended use the reality probably is you got the wrong M2.... look at the used prices- you might get out of it cheaper if you sell your and get a used M2P...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22