DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How not to un-box a Mavic Air 2

Couldn’t get through it so just skimmed. What did he do wrong? Was it charging all three batteries at once the first time? Anyone have the patience to watch the entire video?
Nope I couldn't watch the whole video but it is a "catchy" way to get you to look.

Reactions: hiflyer201
Couldn’t get through it so just skimmed. What did he do wrong? Was it charging all three batteries at once the first time? Anyone have the patience to watch the entire video?

As far as I can tell, the title is click bait. It was just a normal unboxing with nothing interesting occurring.

I would love to see a Mavic unboxing video done in the style that AvE uses.

are you not supposed to charge all 3 batteries at once the first time?

There was a flaw with the first batch of the Fly More combo that caused the batteries to permanently brick if they were charged with the charging dock for the initial charging cycle. Newer batches of the combo shouldn't have that issue.

There was a flaw with the first batch of the Fly More combo that caused the batteries to permanently brick if they were charged with the charging dock for the initial charging cycle. Newer batches of the combo shouldn't have that issue.
Yeah I kinda freaked out and tested all 3 batteries and I am good. Thanks for the reply

Reactions: dawgpilot
Although painful, I watched the whole bloody thing. His methodology is a mess but he more or less ended up in the right place. Only question is downloading the app...did not show that, nor his learning experience with it. I did the first charge on the batteries the same way he did because the instructions do not say otherwise. I must have one of the newer kits because my batteries are all fine, many flights later.

The unboxing shown here made me cringe. I am one of those freaks who takes everything out and lays it out in order, then checks it against the "contents" list. After that I read the instructions a couple of times, then do everything in the exact order and way it is shown in the book.

Although painful, I watched the whole bloody thing. His methodology is a mess but he more or less ended up in the right place. Only question is downloading the app...did not show that, nor his learning experience with it. I did the first charge on the batteries the same way he did because the instructions do not say otherwise. I must have one of the newer kits because my batteries are all fine, many flights later.

The unboxing shown here made me cringe. I am one of those freaks who takes everything out and lays it out in order, then checks it against the "contents" list. After that I read the instructions a couple of times, then do everything in the exact order and way it is shown in the book.
You, sir, are a kindred spirit! A fellow "OCD" sufferer, and possibly a perfectionist!
I have the same issues...now, if I could only get my age-addled gray matter to retain and execute everything I've tried to cram in after reading instructions and watching endless videos repeatedly...I may not have enough lifetime left!

Reactions: stanbrown333
You, sir, are a kindred spirit! A fellow "OCD" sufferer, and possibly a perfectionist!
I have the same issues...now, if I could only get my age-addled gray matter to retain and execute everything I've tried to cram in after reading instructions and watching endless videos repeatedly...I may not have enough lifetime left!
I think I am a perfectionist first, OCD second. Or maybe it's all mixed together. I, too, am of an age that is short on gray matter. I had a triumphant moment the other day when I entered a room and actually remembered why I was there. It was the bathroom, but still...

Reactions: Uncle Hoser
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1