DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How Self-Discharge Setting Communication with Drone works

That is not correct. You can download the apk and install the latest version via sd card.
Lot's of us did it and we are at 4.3.25.
2 questions:
1. Would using an unsupported version of Go4 on the SC void warranty or Care Refresh?
2. Where do you get instructions and apk?

2 questions:
1. Would using an unsupported version of Go4 on the SC void warranty or Care Refresh?
Not unless it caused the crash. However you are using DJI's own software, you're just getting ahead of DJI for the delivery.

2 questions:

I can't imagine that this may be called unsupported.
The apk is available on the DJI site and it doesn't say anywhere it is not suitable for the SC:
Mavic 2 - Specifications, FAQs, Videos, Tutorials, Manuals - DJI

- Download it and copy it to a micro sd card which you insert into your SC
- Switch on the SC, tap on the APPS symbol
- Tap on FILE MANAGER
- Tap on INSTALLATION PACKAGE
- The apk will be automatically found. Just click it and confirm the following dialogues...
- After installation you can delete the apk from the sc card.

Don't be scared. I was so in the beginning myself. I did it with two Go4 versions and it's perfect.
No problems.

Actually with the firmware update, it is now 5. At least for the M2, not sure if DJI will be changing it across all products.

App will show 1 if not connected to the AC.
Yes, he appears confused about the duration change from 10 to 5 after the update, and he successfully confused me, too! Thanks for clarifying the expected changes. I have chosen not to update, as I like the original 10 day setting.

Yes, he appears confused about the duration change from 10 to 5 after the update, and he successfully confused me, too! Thanks for clarifying the expected changes. I have chosen not to update, as I like the original 10 day setting.

You can update and keep your 10 day setting:
After updating you have the choice between 1-10 days. It is only that the default is 5 after updating.
You can scroll in that litlle box with the blue line...

You can update and keep your 10 day setting:
After updating you have the choice between 1-10 days. It is only that the default is 5 after updating.
You can scroll in that litlle box with the blue line...
Understood, but I certainly am not giving up my 1.00.0100 FW for any anti-rollback version, for a feature I don't even want!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kquach229