DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to add audio to Dashware

thrashr

Reactions
Hey, is there a way to add audio track to Dashware?

I'm getting 'rendering error' when I create video and what I've read is it could be because of no audio.

How do I add audio to Dashware? I've searched everywhere but can't find any options inside the program.

Thanks

Just create a batch file with this. Run the batch file next to the Video file and will create an silence audio track. You will need to download ffmpeg.exe.

@Echo off

set ffmpeg="C:\Program Files\FFmpeg\bin\ffmpeg.exe"
set audio_duration=1800

echo FFmpeg Add Audio Track
echo.
echo Creating silent MP3 file...
%ffmpeg% -y -f lavfi -i anullsrc=r=44100:cl=mono -t %audio_duration% -q:a 9 -acodec libmp3lame silent_audio.mp3
echo.

for %%f in (*.mp4) do (
echo Processing: %%f
%ffmpeg% -y -i "%%f" -i silent_audio.mp3 -c copy -shortest -map 0:v:0 -map 1:a:0 "%%~nf_audio.mp4"
echo.
)
echo.
echo Press any key to close...
pause > nul

@zeusfl
I realize this is an older thread, but I would like some help using your bat file.
Just create a batch file with this. Run the batch file next to the Video file and will create an silence audio track. You will need to download ffmpeg.exe.
1. Does the .bat file need to be in the same directory as the Video file?
2. Does the .bat file create the silent audio file, or is one that I already have?
3. How to you 'Run the batch file next to the Video file' if there are many files in the same directory?
4. Will the newly modified file be named as the original, or something appended to the name?

Thanks in advance

1- Download FFmpeg from here.
Builds - CODEX FFMPEG @ gyan.dev

2- Follow this instruction to install FFmpeg.
How to Install FFmpeg on Windows: 15 Steps (with Pictures)

3- Modify the my batch file for the FFmpeg.exe location. Is different than the original one. Check the Red font below

4- Put the Mp4 file together with the batch file and run it.

@Echo off

set ffmpeg=
"C:\FFmpeg\bin\ffmpeg.exe"
set audio_duration=1800

echo FFmpeg Add Audio Track
echo.
echo Creating silent MP3 file...
%ffmpeg% -y -f lavfi -i anullsrc=r=44100:cl=mono -t %audio_duration% -q:a 9 -acodec libmp3lame silent_audio.mp3
echo.

for %%f in (*.mp4) do (
echo Processing: %%f
%ffmpeg% -y -i "%%f" -i silent_audio.mp3 -c copy -shortest -map 0:v:0 -map 1:a:0 "%%~nf_audio.mp4"
echo.
)
echo.
echo Press any key to close...
pause > nul

Last edited:
Check this video I just uploaded for you.

Reactions: pyrolator
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys