DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to assign C1 or C2 buttons to focus?

Letsgethigh469

Reactions
Just setting this unit up and scrolling through the menus and features, as some are new or different from my P3A I'm familiar with. Had watched a video clip of a review and he stated that he had his setup like this and seems like a good tip. But I didnt see focus under the assignment options of the buttons?
Also not sure what some of the options were in the list. Most of these Mavic specific features or at least features developed after the P3A are new to me.

From what I hear the Mavics camera is a tap to focus and you must do this unless its set to infinity focus?
I assume thats what my P3A does as I have never heard this come up. I know I can tap on an object to fine tune the focus with it but not used the feature much.

In this
IMG_0484.PNG Tap controller emblem
IMG_0485.PNG Then there it is.
IMG_0486.PNG

Wow I did not see that when I was looking in that tab,must have overlooked it. Was doing this at break setting in my truck....very possible. Thank you for the response with pics! Awesome

Is still alot I'm learning . I didn't know till a member posted you could hold the C1 button down as you used the right scroll wheel to level the horizon without going in the app to do it . Is constant me learning from members here what we have . All ya gotta do is read or ask ;)

Is still alot I'm learning . I didn't know till a member posted you could hold the C1 button down as you used the right scroll wheel to level the horizon without going in the app to do it . Is constant me learning from members here what we have . All ya gotta do is read or ask ;)

Sweet, anymore tidbits of info like this ?

Hey I'm learning new stuff everyday in here .:)
You can teach a old dog new tricks;)

"Center Focus" is 1 of the options in the menu for C1/C2 if you want that.
I got mine "C1 to Center Focus, C2 to Look Down.
I can still tap screen if needed.

Ya that's what I discovered the terminology was a little different from what I was looking for I guess. Still pretty obvious though.

"Center Focus" is 1 of the options in the menu for C1/C2 if you want that.
I got mine "C1 to Center Focus, C2 to Look Down.
I can still tap screen if needed.
Mine doesn’t give me the option of camera down for c2. Any help will be great

I don't think the C buttons can set camera up or down the 5D button can toggle the camera

Reactions: NinjaNut
setting is a toggle for on or off. In the app you can de-select the "auto led off" if you like (probably best to have auto off to prevent discoloration of video). But when flying while not recording you can use C2 button to turn on or off the red LED's

Hmm. That's interesting. What version n firmware do you have? There's a couple options I don't have either

I thought I read that the later firmware on the Mavic sets the focus to infinity? If I'm mostly taking landscape shots do I need to worry about center focusing?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada