Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

How to Cancel-Low Battery Return to Home

Hello, Is there any way to cancel the low battery return to home function? I was flying the other day and since it was in my back field low altitude I let it go past the initial warning to the critical warning. Once it initiated it's critical low battery RTH I was unable to cancel/override. Since it was hovering right in front of me I simply grabbed it and shut it down.

Just_nick

Why would you override the critical low battery? Are you trying to decrease your battery life?

Why would you override the critical low battery? Are you trying to decrease your battery life?
No, Since it was right in front of me I simply kept flying for a few and it would have had to fly up to altitude to RTH and I just wanted to land it in front of me. I couldn't cancel the RTH.

DanMan32

It will land on Critical Battery which is usually at 10%, but will RTH on low battery which varies when that triggers based on flying conditions. But then there's the "low battery warning" which is just that, a warning, and not part of the RTH system, so there can be confusion between the two.

It will land on Critical Battery which is usually at 10%, but will RTH on low battery which varies when that triggers based on flying conditions. But then there's the "low battery warning" which is just that, a warning, and not part of the RTH system, so there can be confusion between the two.
That's for the info, I guess I'll have to fly it to that battery level again and see what it does. Maybe I didn't give it time to complete it's task.