DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to connect a second phone for fpv spectator

RallySoob

Reactions
I remember seeing info in the mavic advert about how you can share your fpv with another phone, goggles or even 2 controllers active on one mavic... read the last part of this page

dc15cd11603c1abe8f050986d1ec4416.jpg

So i been looking for a tutorial or instructions and I can not find a thing. How could this be? Is it so ez im overlooking it ? hopefully

Ref. https://www.dji.com/mobile/mavic?utm_source=go_share&utm_medium=mavic_banner&dji_from=go_share

Ya not so much that part but how can i have a second iphone connect to my mavic for fpv spectating? Other than a live broadcast thru youtube

"...or Share first person view.." <---i dont think it reads that way. Maybe. But looks like they are saying you can do goggles, or two controllers, or share fpv with occusync that we have in our mavics (3 seperate functions it can do with its "stacking capability" ...read

Reactions: serestre
DJI Goggles Racing EditioN
OcuSync Video Transmission Module:
A second user can also view the pilot’s FPV from a smartphone with a Mavic Controller.

Hi guys sorry for the large text but I just copied the above from the offical DJI Goggles RE page (DJI Goggles Racing Edition - Fly Fast. Break Free.). Doesn't this sound like you can have a second screen when using the ocusync transmission module, goggles re and a mavic controller connected to a smart phone?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngH