DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

HOW TO EDIT VIDEOS FROM MAVIC MINI (free)

heo3480

Reactions
HOW TO EDIT VIDEOS FROM MAVIC MINI (free) directly in the DJI FLY App. The DJI FLY Video editor is a really powerful tool for editing your videos from Mavic Mini while you are on the move. The DJI FLY Video editor will empower you to make cinematic videos directly on your smartphone.

Last edited:
This is an excellent video. I was not aware of the full DJI features to edit and create a video. Thank you for sharing. I have also subscribed :)

Reactions: heo3480
I use DJI Fly editing feature and I like its simplicity!

It is very usefull to quickly edit and share on social network directly from the phone.

The only drawback for me is the default location of video files downloaded from the mavic to the phone that cannot be changed. The default setup on android is the internal memory (too quickly full) and cannot be changed to the external SD memory of the phone.

This is an excellent video. I was not aware of the full DJI features to edit and create a video. Thank you for sharing. I have also subscribed :)

Thank you for your support

Reactions: BlackTR48
I use DJI Fly editing feature and I like its simplicity!

It is very usefull to quickly edit and share on social network directly from the phone.

The only drawback for me is the default location of video files downloaded from the mavic to the phone that cannot be changed. The default setup on android is the internal memory (too quickly full) and cannot be changed to the external SD memory of the phone.

Yes. it would be nice if the location could be changed..

Reactions: BlackTR48
Has anyone found a way in dji fly app to fade out music and movie in the end instead of a abrupt stop?

Has anyone found a way in dji fly app to fade out music and movie in the end instead of a abrupt stop?

I can add a black frame, and use the fade to black transition for video at least

Reactions: Khayman
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeaconB