DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to Extract Flight Data?

Piper J3

Reactions
Can someone explain the procedure to get post-flight data – GPS map tracking, battery cycles, etc? I did this once about three months ago and now my mind has turned to mush with this COVID sheltering stuff. I can’t remember if I have to cable the MA2 to Lap Top and run a separate app. Or is this done wirelessly? Thanks in advance for helping an old man with his hobby. Stay safe from virus….

Another question... I see guys reporting the number of flight cycles on their batteries and also the total distance drone has been flown. How do I see this information?

Another question... I see guys reporting the number of flight cycles on their batteries and also the total distance drone has been flown. How do I see this information?
On the mini I hit profile, shows hours, distance, flights

Apparently, I need to purchase to upgrade Airdata to see the number of battery cycles and to flight distance, MA2 has flown since new?

It's visible in the battery settings with DJI Go 4.
Maybe DJI Fly also?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom