DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to get a drone?

I am reading through all of this and really cannot believe that a nearly 14 year old person in this country needs all this advise for earning an honest buck. This is still the greatest free market, capitalistic country in the world and you really should be able to earn an honest dollar by walking into Publix and asking to bag groceries and bring in carts from the lot. If you need all of these adults having to tell you these obvious sources of income, you are not the sort of savvy young person who should have the responsibility of a drone anyway. Just my humble opinion.

Reactions: offtheback
I am reading through all of this and really cannot believe that a nearly 14 year old person in this country needs all this advise for earning an honest buck. This is still the greatest free market, capitalistic country in the world and you really should be able to earn an honest dollar by walking into Publix and asking to bag groceries and bring in carts from the lot. If you need all of these adults having to tell you these obvious sources of income, you are not the sort of savvy young person who should have the responsibility of a drone anyway. Just my humble opinion.
Good dose of reality!

you really should be able to earn an honest dollar by walking into Publix and asking to bag groceries and bring in carts from the lot.

At 13 he can't in most states. But he can do odd jobs for people, especially in the summer.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lzt300b