DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to get recorded screen video from smart controller

• Thread starter Deleted member 94307
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 94307

I recorded the flight screen with smart controller but can’t figure how to download it from smart controller to my iPhone or Mac air. I managed to share it on Facebook but wanted to edit and add music. Is that possible?

I did manage to move it from controller memory to the controller SD CARD but my Apple computer WONT RECOGNIZE THE CARD.

Is it possible to download a saved screen shot video from the smart controller to iPhone or Mac?

Reactions: Napolyon1
I found these instructions in the DJI Forums, they might help you...

Using the supplied DJI USB-A/USB-C charging cable. Connect SC USB-C to Macbook Pro USB-A. Turn on SC. Android File Transfer App will automatically open Mac after selecting "Transfer Files" on the SC. Then drag files from "Flight Records" folder to Mac.

Loading a cloud drive like sync or dropbox on your SC is a timesaver IMO

And the dji forum directions do not work. A screen pops up with options to transfer to another device but then after I choose it nothing happens on the SC OR MY MAC

There seems to be no way to transfer a screen record from SC to a Mac or iPhone. Stupid that DJI doesn’t have directions for this in the manual. Everyone should buy this controller as a package... NOT WORTH $600

Going to try a cloud drive now but it has to be available in amazon because google store will not work in SC EITHER Crazy every drone box says APPLE in it

I hear your frustration however I am pretty sure this works.

1. Format the card in your Mac (FAT FS) to be sure it has the right structure.
  2. Stick that card in your SC
  3. Copy the file(s)
  4. Put the SD card back in your Mac

Since DJI did not partner with Google they will not license the Play store. Apple, as much as I love their product, is a giant PITA to work with and they would NEVER EVER allow DJI to run iOS on the radio. Apple would have to build it and it would be $1500+ ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AVI Drones