DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to immediately get insight into your question prior to posting it.

Dan48

Reactions
Over the past 2 years I have seen many people ask the same question.
Suggestion: Use the "magnifying glass" [top right hand corner of site] and to ask your question.
You will find as I have that 99.999% of the time someone has already asked and there are many answers.
This feature saves time scrolling through many pages as it pulls all related items from the complete site not just the sub forums.
The people that put together these xxxpilots.com sites should be commended as it can be a good resource for all pilots.

welcome to the forum

Reactions: Thomas B
Over the past 2 years I have seen many people ask the same question.
Suggestion: Use the "magnifying glass" [top right hand corner of site] and to ask your question.
You will find as I have that 99.999% of the time someone has already asked and there are many answers.
This feature saves time scrolling through many pages as it pulls all related items from the complete site not just the sub forums.
The people that put together these xxxpilots.com sites should be commended as it can be a good resource for all pilots.
Welcome to the forum and THANK YOU for such an excellent reminder to all of those posting questions here. I would add one other piece of advice and that is the READ THE MANUAL. Read it carefully and read it in its entirety.

We see the same questions over and over which can be easily answered by doing these two things.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noobie