DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to increase rpm/speed in p-mode to 36kph without turning off OA

neoroy

Reactions
Do you know how to increase speed or rpm, mine is only upto 15kph. Already enabled multiple flight modes. Is there any settings i should do?

The reason it won't let you fly faster with obstacle avoidance turned on is that at higher speeds the Mavic wouldn't have time to stop before hitting whatever obstacle is detected.

Your choices are to fly with obstacle avoidance on, or faster with it off and take your chances.

Reactions: Bunny Too
The reason it won't let you fly faster with obstacle avoidance turned on is that at higher speeds the Mavic wouldn't have time to stop before hitting whatever obstacle is detected.

Your choices are to fly with obstacle avoidance on, or faster with it off and take your chances.
What are you gonna hit 300 feet up in the sky anyway??

What are you gonna hit 300 feet up in the sky anyway??
If you're flying at 300 feet and there's nothing to hit, obviously you could turn off obstacle avoidance. But the OP specifically asked about leaving OA turned on.

But it says on the manual that it could reach speed of 36 kph with OA turned on. Before i upgrade it, it could reach that speed, after upgrading does not go faster than 15 kph.

Reactions: blackcamo and Soft7
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998