DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to rollback Mavic firmware

That just resets FC settings to the currently loaded firmware's defaults, nothing else.

what about the restore factory defaults option will that rollback to original firmware?
Hitting refresh did that for me, factory defaults just restores settings back to factory conditions

i'm having the same ftp access issue. this is not a assistant issue but that ftp site is not working i even disabled my firewall and antivirus. please help.

i'm having the same ftp access issue. this is not a assistant issue but that ftp site is not working i even disabled my firewall and antivirus. please help.
i gave up i have no idea how to fix this issuemy kid still need to eat!!!

i was told to set the "i think the drone is getting a different IP address .. I would set the IP address in TCP/IP settings to 192.168.42.3 and save, power cycle mavic and reconnect via assistant, then open ftp://192.168.42.2 in browser and leave that window open and should work" "
that is, set the tcp/ip settings in the RNIS adapter which is the aircraft"
this is per digdat the creator of this . But i don't know how to set the tcpip in the drone.

how do i set the rnis adapter tcip ip settings?

Set the RNIS adaptor in your pc not in the quad, if your not PC savvy then maybe this jsnt for you

no i can do it, i just need to know how to set the rnis adaptor in the pc. where do i go, network settings, i can do it, i just need to know where.

I'm sorry to ask but please if you could just give me a general idea of how to do it it would be great. thanks you!

what about the restore factory defaults option will that rollback to original firmware?
Nope

Well i took the plunge

But the Dumbldore tool just sat as Stage1.bin and that's it. I left it for 5 minutes and no change

So i started again and the only thing I didn't do the first time was to open the assistant and close it before starting Dumbldore.

The tool reported that the roll back was defeated and it copied the file to the quad

I closed out Dumbldore and opened the assistant and it showed no sign of upgrading.

Quad got restarted and again no sign of upgrading

So I started again and once again Dumbldore finished stage1.bin and reported (flashed up real quick) that anti roll back was defeated and then started stage2.bin and nothing it sat there for another 5 minutes so I turned off the quad and gave up.

The app shows that the quad is upgrading but it isn't according to the assistant software

View attachment 28118

I hit refresh in the assistant and let it reflash the latest FW.

Only thing i cant do now is get the IOS app to connect, the Android app works fine

update, i had to remove/reinstall the app on the IOS for some reason
Once it says defeated if you rerun DUMLdore say no to jcase method

Reactions: Ping^Spike
haha wow it failed at 22% and then i hit retry and it reinstalled 4.1.100. guess i'm back at square 1, don't hit retry.

Read my post fully. I spent hours figuring this out. First off watch the video download the stuff. Set it to auto tcp ip settings at first then run the break then before uploading switch to the ip address. It will work otherwise it won't. I will write up a full post soon.

man it's still not working for me even with the settings changed. it fails at 15% each time.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Claude72