DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to Setup Live Streaming with new DJI Fly Update

I was trying to figure out live streaming with RTMP last night and here’s an easy and quick way. Open your web browser on phone/device and go to https://wwwYouTube.com and notice it has “M” for mobile

View attachment 136273
Next we select “Request Desktop Site” to make it think we are on a pc or laptop

View attachment 136272

Now notice little camera option now available. Click that and select “Go Live”

View attachment 136271

Now we can see our RTMP url and key. In your DJI fly app when you go to the live transmission settings just enter “rtmp://url/key”. So something like rtmp://a.rtmp.YouTube.com/live2/1234-5678-9123-4567-8901. *YOUR KEY SHOULD BE A COMBINATION OF 20 LETERS AND NUMBERS. DONT FORGET TO COPY & PASTE ALL😀

Ps. If after you select “live stream” it says some garbage about downloading chrome etc, and you can’t see your url or settings, you’re probably opening it in web view…which is a thing lol. Just go back and this time when you select “Live Stream” do it by LONG PRESSING it, then “OPEN IN NEW TAB”, select that tab and “REQUEST DESKTOP SITE” or it may say “DESKTOP SITE” under the settings. Then continue on as normal👌😎

View attachment 136269
After entering the info you can pick between 1080p or 720p and also 5mbps or 3mbps….I chose 720p and 3mbps for lower latency and it worked great. Hope this helps. Remember that google is your friend, and so are we if you have any questions. I am in no way a “technical writer” 😂, but was hoping to help point folks in the right direction. Happy flying and stay safe my friends
Does it work on mini 1? I did everything according to the instructions but it will not live stream. Best regards!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme