DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to spot a drone

What lights did you get for that?
I found them on Amazon after searching for led prop guards and led props for mavic 2 pro,unfortunately I should have charged the batteries for both because it's been a few months since I charged them and yes they are rechargeable and are available for the air mp and mpp

If you put tin foil up in your windows it will cause the drone crash when it takes a picture of you. The lights reflection triggers the collision sensors to cause a forced landing. I covered my mini blinds in foil so I can close them quickly whenever I hear that familiar buzzing sound.
This is excellent advice.

Hey,

Just out of curiosity, how has the LED propellers/guards affected your flight time or stability. Does it function similar to the stock propellers? Was looking into some on Amazon.
No difference at all in fact they are modified dji props as far as I can tell with one difference in the center of the props where they are mounted to the drone there is a on/off module where the rechargeable battery is

Reactions: ssingh24
This is what the props look like and I'm 99%sure they are dji

Attachments

• 20190919_132706.jpg
    20190919_132706.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 47
  • 20190919_132717.jpg
    20190919_132717.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 47
  • 20190919_132652.jpg
    20190919_132652.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 46
No difference at all in fact they are modified dji props as far as I can tell with one difference in the center of the props where they are mounted to the drone there is a on/off module where the rechargeable battery is
The prop guards will cut your flight time down considerably they really make the drone fill sluggish but not the props you cannot feel any difference in handling or flight time with those

The prop guards will cut your flight time down considerably they really make the drone fill sluggish but not the props you cannot feel any difference in handling or flight time with those
Okay cool thanks, I may just actually invest in a pair then. If nothing it seems like it would make for awesome shots of the drone itself at night-time.

Reactions: Bill combs
Okay cool thanks, I may just actually invest in a pair then. If nothing it seems like it would make for awesome shots of the drone itself at night-time.
I should have charged the props before taking that pic because they are much more brighter than they are pictured,with a full charge you can see the drone from a thousand ft easy

I have to admit that I've scared a few simple minded people with my drones at night,I still have Neighbors talk about those strange lights they see at night sometimes,lol

I have to admit that I've scared a few simple minded people with my drones at night,I still have Neighbors talk about those strange lights they see at night sometimes,lol
Hahaha, some of my neighbors are just privacy driven, they always think I'm flying to spy on them. They'd go crazy if I put LEDs on lmaoo

Reactions: Bill combs
Hahaha, some of my neighbors are just privacy driven, they always think I'm flying to spy on them. They'd go crazy if I put LEDs on lmaoo
Oh tell me about that,its amazing how people who know nothing about something anything and yet feel entitled to postulate their attitudes about them

Casting no aspersions on the product, I doubt if they are DJI manufacture as the usual logo found on OEM props is apparently missing from these.
I'm absolutely positive dji didn't make the led propsin they way they are now but it looks like they were modified by a second party.i think lol

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Omni_Aerial