DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

how to tell if your trackimo gps is 3g

wytnyt

Reactions
really simple
it says trackimo 3G on the front
yeah i bit on a 2g that the seller proudly says 3g several times in his ad but it was a 2g

Reactions: Former Member
I have a 2g and just paid for a year of service a few months ago. Trackimo will prorate a refund for your prepaid yearly fee if 2g is discontinued in your area.

I hope you can return it.
it worked 3 months till 2g went out,seller said sorry 30 day warranty,told seller im not in a 3g warranty since he gave me a 2g,still said no,,Amazon got me a full refund

I'm out of town and my trackimo was delivered to my house today. Ordered it directly from the company so I hope when I get home I have the real thing. Being a new pilot, really hoping it gives me the confidence to fly farther in the event something happens.

I'm out of town and my trackimo was delivered to my house today. Ordered it directly from the company so I hope when I get home I have the real thing. Being a new pilot, really hoping it gives me the confidence to fly farther in the event something happens.

I would think that if you order it directly from Trackimo, it will be OEM.

I like having a Trackimo, gives me a sense of security, along with a good State Farm policy.

True Thunderdrones, kind of a stupid question or statement. I am looking for the same sense of security when I fly. I have a really hard time keeping my eye on the drone. I will look down at the ipad mini for just a second and look up and have to "search" the sky for it and I'm not that darn far out. It just blends in with the clouds and backgrounds.

True Thunderdrones, kind of a stupid question or statement. I am looking for the same sense of security when I fly. I have a really hard time keeping my eye on the drone. I will look down at the ipad mini for just a second and look up and have to "search" the sky for it and I'm not that darn far out. It just blends in with the clouds and backgrounds.

Your statement was a valid one. With all the generic accessories going around, it's sometimes best to order from the source, as you did. Same with DJI products. The chances of getting a generic product from them is 0%.

Just one thing that I have found while flying. Once I commit myself to using the display on the device for that flight, my eyes stay glued to the device and I dont try to look for it in the sky. As you noticed, even though you can hear it, finding a little speck of gray in the sky takes a few seconds, and then going back to view the display is not so easy. If I take off for a line of sight flight, I dont take my eyes off the drone. If I am going to take some photos, I stay within line of site, but am committed to the display.

I did some research and here is what I found:

TRACKIMO GUARDIAN - newest model with 3G - lighter than other models - better battery

TRKM007 - 2018 (current) model with 3G - indicates 3G on the unit

TRKM010 - 2017 model with 3G - discontinued - Does not indicate 3G on the unit

TRK-100 - 2G model - no indication of 2G on the unit

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wlochaty