DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to Unbind/Reset Mavic 2 (Pilot 2 app)?

DUAS

Reactions
Hey everyone,

I tried following the old method of using Assistant 2 to reset a Mavic 2 Enterprise, but the option isn't there.

Does anyone recall how to unbind and/or reset these? Please no advice based on the Fly app, completely different process.

Thanks.

Doesn't seem like the M2's actually bond to a controller, I do have pdf files for the M2E
and the pilot app if you want But I believe a fresh download of the pilot app would just
need a DJI account to work. If you are wanting to sell maybe a factory reset would do what you are trying for?
Will fire up mine to see what I can find.

What i found is on the first page top right menu, then settings at the bottom it gives you a place to sign out. Any flight records You have should only show up when you sign in to your account. Not seeing anything else except maybe clearing any cache by scrolling down in settings before you sign out.
By the way, looking to sell mine if you know anyone....

And if you are trying to bind with another controller I found if you turn on the drone first
and press the pair button before turning on the remote, it goes a little smoother, at least with the SC and the same trying to switch to another drone, turn that drone on first.
Also just found in the manual flight mode , settings, remote symbol schrolled all the way down is a remote linking button that when pressed starts looking for something to pair with. All this may not help you any but it was good to get the M2EZ out and make sure all is still good.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seacorope