DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to Update my Batteries on my Mavic 2 Zoom ? Please

Oneonlynono

Reactions
Hi guys... just bough my New Mavic 2 Zoom and also bought the Fly-more Combo Kit . I would like to know how to Update my Batteries .

What's the Procedure ? Please.

Is there any YouTube Video that shows how to ? If Yes , please send me the Link . Would really appreciate your help .

Tank you in advance.

Kind regards.
Gerard.

If the batteries need to be updated, you'll see an "Inconsistent Firmware Found" message like this in DJI GO. If you don't see that message, it means the current battery is already updated. Start up your Mavic with each additional battery and check for that message.

Updating batteries can be done through the DJI Go 4 app or the DJI Assistant program. If updating several at a time, I prefer to use the DJIA2 because it's quicker.

Reactions: Oneonlynono
I too have a new Mavic 2, but it is the Pro version. After I updated the Drone with it's battery I had to do the other two batteries, which came with the Fly More Pack. The only way I could get the batteries to update was to place each battery into the Drone (one at a time) and follow the update procedure as stated in Drone Up-Dates. Each time the Drone was plugged into the Mac, the app knew exactly what I was requesting.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard