DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Howdy from Gun Barrel City TX.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Hello and welcome from Ontario Canada to Mavic Pilots!
And enjoy your stay here, there is a wealth of information to be had so take your time and look around and enjoy reading all the great stuff you can do with your Mavic, :) Feel free to ask any questions you may have and remember the search tool is a great resource to see who may have had a similar issue or may offer a great tip.
Enjoy your day and happy flying :)

Hello and welcome from Ontario Canada to Mavic Pilots!
And enjoy your stay here, there is a wealth of information to be had so take your time and look around and enjoy reading all the great stuff you can do with your Mavic, :) Feel free to ask any questions you may have and remember the search tool is a great resource to see who may have had a similar issue or may offer a great tip.
Enjoy your day and happy flying :)

I have a slight question for ya....So flying for a few of days now...Drone is flawless in sighted flight....yet my video feed to my phone is choppy and laggy at best I cant fly via "sightless" by just looking at RC... I have a Galaxy s5 mini and have removed SIM card and trimmed it down to bare nothing for performance. I have also tried the alt USB port connection . The vid is fine when i upload it to YT but scary as all hell when flying beyond sight as the video is choppy and laggy...(would like to see real time vid of my flight) So all in all I cannot navigate drone via my screen. any help would be much appreciated....

I just moved from Scottsdale AZ. to El Paso TX will be joining a Drone meetup group with only 3 members I am a part 107 fly mostly Inspire1 V2 pros
for business, Sky High Productions LLC.also fly my Mavic Pro for fun and leisure. Love my Mavic , anyone, in El Paso or surrounding area let me know if want to join our group or just go flying with us, we will be out flying as a group 2 or 3 times a month I don't know if I am allowed to put my contact info on this forum, email is [email protected] contact me I will put on our list and notify you when are going to fly you may join us

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy that MPP, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jared69