DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Howdy from Kansas

Huckleberry

Reactions
Howdy everyone.

Newly registered here. Been browsing your forums the past couple days and have read up on several interesting threads so thought I would join now instead of waiting until I get my copter.

I’m a long time admirer of the suav technology but have never purchased one. I’ve recently purchased 30 acres of property and thought that now more than ever would be the right time to purchase a drone. Plan to build a house on the property in a couple years so thought it might come in handy for survey purposes and general situational awareness on the property. Currently looking at possibly the MPP but don’t wanna pull the trigger to quick Incase the MP II drops come summer time. Might hold off a couple more months and see if summer has anything in store from dji and if not, then go ahead and push the button.

Looking forward to learning from y’all.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Howdy everyone.

Newly registered here. Been browsing your forums the past couple days and have read up on several interesting threads so thought I would join now instead of waiting until I get my copter.

I’m a long time admirer of the suav technology but have never purchased one. I’ve recently purchased 30 acres of property and thought that now more than ever would be the right time to purchase a drone. Plan to build a house on the property in a couple years so thought it might come in handy for survey purposes and general situational awareness on the property. Currently looking at possibly the MPP but don’t wanna pull the trigger to quick Incase the MP II drops come summer time. Might hold off a couple more months and see if summer has anything in store from dji and if not, then go ahead and push the button.

Howdy from Wyoming @Huckleberry , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Hello and welcome from Ontario Canada to Mavic Pilots!
And enjoy your stay here, there is a wealth of information to be had so take your time and look around and enjoy reading all the great stuff you can do with your Mavic, :) Feel free to ask any questions you may have and remember the search tool is a great resource to see who may have had a similar issue or may offer a great tip.
Enjoy your day and happy flying :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy that Mavic when it arrives, Fly safe and have fun!

Howdy everyone.

Welcome from Chicago, waiting for MP ll myself. Please use this formal to learn about
this amazing Bird.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000