DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Howdy from Texas

Cyherm

Reactions
My wife gave me a Mavic Air for my birthday. I'm charging the batteries and reading up on everything before I take my first flight. I've never had a drone before and can't wait to use it.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum :)

Hello Texas! Watch the heat. Mavic batteries can get damaged in temps over 104F.

Onward and Upwards....

Welcome to the forum! :)

My wife gave me a Mavic Air for my birthday. I'm charging the batteries and reading up on everything before I take my first flight. I've never had a drone before and can't wait to use it.
Welcome to the world of Drone Flying! Go slow, take your time and fly within your limits. Whenever you are in Katy, look me up! Got a few friends that like to fly.

Welcome! My hands will be on my first drone Monday, the M2Pro. The last week I've been following numerous discussions on the forum; especially, related to "new" drone owners and "crashes." As a result, I recommend

(1) Read the manual. It is full of necessary information. I can't believe the details involved in learning how to use the controller and all of the screen icons/commands.

(2) View YouTube videos pertaining to the M2 for beginners. There is a large library of helpful videos beyond the beginner orientations. Here's a sample: lDJI Mavic 2 Full Instructional Tutorial. Or this: How to Fly a Drone: Beginner's Guide.

(3) Study the threads in the forum pertaining to problems and crashes.

Last edited:
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka