DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Howdy to everyone.

Lionfish

Reactions
Hi
I live near Drayton Valley in Alberta.
I used to be in the Parrot Anafi group , until I had camera issues .
Parrot doesn’t cover warranty for anyone that lives in Canada , sounds a little crazy but it’s true they flat refused to give me and other Canadians a replacement drone with valid claims , nice little drone , horrible company.

So I am now in the process of saving for a Mavic 2 zoom and Smart controller package deal and hopefully I have enough left for a Flymore kit .
I’d like to get it before Spring gets started but the way things are at the moment it might be later .

So many thanks for letting me join up to this forum , I certainly learned a bunch on the Parrot pilots , and from just a quick look there seems like there is a lot to learn here too.

So thanks again to everyone behind the scenes and to all the members who post information to the forum , I’m relatively new to this sport so I might have a load of questions for you .

Well bye for now and regards to all here .

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and views from your part of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Hi
I live near Drayton Valley in Alberta.
I used to be in the Parrot Anafi group , until I had camera issues .
Parrot doesn’t cover warranty for anyone that lives in Canada , sounds a little crazy but it’s true they flat refused to give me and other Canadians a replacement drone with valid claims , nice little drone , horrible company.

So I am now in the process of saving for a Mavic 2 zoom and Smart controller package deal and hopefully I have enough left for a Flymore kit .
I’d like to get it before Spring gets started but the way things are at the moment it might be later .

So many thanks for letting me join up to this forum , I certainly learned a bunch on the Parrot pilots , and from just a quick look there seems like there is a lot to learn here too.

So thanks again to everyone behind the scenes and to all the members who post information to the forum , I’m relatively new to this sport so I might have a load of questions for you .

Well bye for now and regards to all here .
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new M2Z and Smart controller when you get it, Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78