DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Terrain mapping

Tony2k

Reactions
After 5 year with a Parrot Anafi I want buy a new C0 quadcopter mainly for topography and building photografy. I know probably months will pass before DJI releases the SDK so I wanted to ask if it's possible to create a waypoint grid to do terrain shoots or it's better buy a Mini 3 Pro.

To be on the SAFE side, if you are worried about losing work/jobs, you may want to go with the MMP3 and you could "upgrade" if there are features in the MM4P you like/want but I'd guess the MM3P will more than meet your needs since you've been flying the PA for 5 years.

WELCOME to the forum :)

Reactions: Tony2k
After 5 year with a Parrot Anafi I want buy a new C0 quadcopter mainly for topography and building photografy. I know probably months will pass before DJI releases the SDK so I wanted to ask if it's possible to create a waypoint grid to do terrain shoots or it's better buy a Mini 3 Pro.
DJI waypoints fly from point to point with a curve so if you are hoping to actually fly a square grid there is no way

Reactions: Tony2k
Thanks for the welcome and for the advice! Thumbswayup
I like the MM4P for the improved signal, at this point I'll go with the MM3 while waiting for the SDK.

Reactions: BigAl07
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne