DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

HTC One M8

eckydrone200

Reactions
Got a chance to try my Air out today with the wife old HTC One M8 and got to say it performed perfectly. I was a bit dubious at first but it all worked ok with the only issue being that it was charging through the controller but I really don't see that as a problem. At least it lasted for nearly 2 drone batteries and still no significant drain on phone battery when I got home. Have to say I got a PGYTech tablet mount delivered today and am at present thinking to go for either an Huawei M3 Lite with 32Gb + 3Gb Ram, 8" screen or Huawei M5 with 32Gb + 4Gb Ram and 8.4 screen as I think a bigger screen would be even better.

I have a lot of HTC phones, not tried the M8 yet but the old HTC 10 works OK and I'm currently running an HTC U12+ which isn't a "supported" phone but works beautifully.

I have a lot of HTC phones, not tried the M8 yet but the old HTC 10 works OK and I'm currently running an HTC U12+ which isn't a "supported" phone but works beautifully.
I use a HTC U11 when I don't use my CS and it works well. No stability problems.
I have used the HTC One M8 and M9 too and if I remember correctly both worked well. But it was with earlier versions of GO 4. I have not tried with recent ones.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ehj147