Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

https://youtu.be/AtBBk3i7iBM

Akoztha

Reactions
Am I the only one?

HELLO eveyone!!!
This is where I stand:
4 out of 10 flights are just plain obsolete.
Image is blurry like in the video, images are just like a huge system glitch, etc..
This happens way too often; what sucks the most is that this is my 2nd Mavic Pro. I had to return the first one for the exact same reasons.... so this just puzzles me.
Makes me wonder. Is it me? IS it my phone? SD Card maybe?
I was thrilled with the Mavic, but honestly I'm beggining to lose interest. Just flying a drone to visually see the artifact with no possibility of video is absurd... a waste of time.
There are times that I travel 20/30 miles just to get footage of new places, and there you go..... 50 minutes of just distorted images, videos, etc.

Thanks in advance for any kind of guidance.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Where did you pull the video from? The phone or the Mavic SD card?

Try a different memory card. Make sure it meets (or exceeds) the required specs.

Last edited:
I tried different resolutions, and the issue still persists....

The Mavic comes with an SD card that should be fast enough.

Reason why I asked if because the video stored on the phone is 720 and what you linked to was 720... so....

But if you are sure that you removed the SD card from the Mavic and inserted it into your computer then it came from the SD card.

Almost looks like video transmitted to your phone. Almost any card should be able to record in 720p. However, if it an SD card issue, I suggest you get a SanDisk ultra U1 or higher, or a Samsung EVO or EVO +.

Reactions: Akoztha
This is defintiely phone cache video. Getting another SD card won'g change anything, you're doing something else so wrong you're not even using the one you already have.

Describe what you're doing to get the footage from A to Z.

This is defintiely phone cache video. Getting another SD card won'g change anything, you're doing something else so wrong you're not even using the one you already have.

Describe what you're doing to get the footage from A to Z.
Hello!

- Turn RC then the Drone.
- Perform any calibration if needed.
- Shoot on manual mode, so I adjust settings. (ISO, WB, etc)
- I'm newbie on video format; so usual shoot everything on 4k at 30 or 60 fps.
I'm also trying the superslow from 720p.
- Right here I get discouraged since the image is blury/distorted [emoji19] .
- Bring back the Mavic and visually landed, since video is just a big mess.
- Put away, and get back to my guitar to forget what just happened...

@Akoztha, before getting back to rocking on your guitar, how exactly are you retrieving the video files from the memory card?

@Akoztha, before getting back to rocking on your guitar, how exactly are you retrieving the video files from the memory card?
With the mini sd adapter, so I just transfer directly to the computer.
But all the distortion comes as soon as I take off, on the "live view".
Even if the image was clear as water on the computer, what good would that be if I can't see what I am recording.
I'm new to all the post production thing, so mainly I use an app called InShot on my phone (Galaxy Note S4).

We're trying to understand if the video you posted above came from the memory card or your mobile device. Can you confirm?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rudyr