DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

https://youtu.be/AtBBk3i7iBM

"Dude, my video feed is so blurry..."

"Yo bro, EVERYTHING is blurry right now!!!

"Whoa, you're right...pass the Doritos"
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] dude no doritos! I want Smores!

Okay, I'm not as smart as these guys so maybe I can help.

1. Did you remove the sticker from the camera?

2. When you are in "manual focus mode" you do all of the focusing using a slider on your phone's screen. Have you tried that?

3. When you are in "auto focus mode", you have to touch the screen or hit the "center focus" button. I have mine set to C1. Have you tried that?

4. You do remove the plastic dome from the Mavic before you fly, right?

5. You do remove the gimbal lock before you fly, right?

6. You have made sure that there isn't a finger print or smudge on the camera lens, right?

7. Make sure that you close all other apps on your phone when you are flying. Especially since it's an older model.

8. Make sure that you have a good connection and the micro USB port on your phone isn't damaged or dirty.
I did/checked/removed everything you mentioned.

Maybe, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Try a different cable. I can't see how changing the firmware will make any difference. The firmware resides in the drone and controller. The drone sends the feed to the transmitter and the transmitter delivers it to the phone via a cable. As long as the phone is capable of running the app, I can't see why it would be "blurry". Digital is a go or no go proposition, I thought.

Reactions: Akoztha
Maybe, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Try a different cable. I can't see how changing the firmware will make any difference. The firmware resides in the drone and controller. The drone sends the feed to the transmitter and the transmitter delivers it to the phone via a cable. As long as the phone is capable of running the app, I can't see why it would be "blurry". Digital is a go or no go proposition, I thought.
I uninstall/reinstall twice already.

You guys rock! Thanks for taking the time to help me out, I greatly appreciate that!
I do think it's my phone.
So tomorrow I'm trading my phantom 3 for a Ipad Pro 10.5
That I think puts an end to this whole situation.
THOUSAND THANKS!!

Reactions: Cut.Aussie
Exactly! Same same thing.
That is what I see %80 of my flying time... I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
Yeah it started on mine when I updated to the most recent version of the GO app. Seriously though for an old Samsung S5 it does pretty well;).

Reactions: Akoztha

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
573Trader