DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hudson Valley locations and law enforcement

RODOCUB

Reactions
Hello everyone.

I'm planning to take my Mavic 2 tomorrow to fly around Bear mountain or Cold spring NY, do you know about any interesting place to get some nice shots? also any information about banned or prohibited areas around there, I don't want to have any bad experience with law enforcement or similar.

Any pieces of information are highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance

Hey man. I’ve never been to Bear Mtn to fly. It looks like your not restricted. You are right next to Westpoint. They by report are gentlemanly about drone issues, but it’s not worth stirring up a bunch of super smart athletic guys with guns.

Reactions: RODOCUB
Hello everyone.

I'm planning to take my Mavic 2 tomorrow to fly around Bear mountain or Cold spring NY, do you know about any interesting place to get some nice shots? also any information about banned or prohibited areas around there, I don't want to have any bad experience with law enforcement or similar.

Any pieces of information are highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance
Hey Rodocub, did you ever make this trip and fly around bear mountain. I was looking into this, but since bear mountain is a state park, I figured id have to find a spot outside the park to lift off. How did you make out?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archanut