DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Humanitarian Service in Ukraine

H... S...
If this is a name of a person, delete all posting with names... if you must communicate, use a Private Message...

Reactions: Gagey52
I spoke with a man today that sent his drone to Ukraine. (he has family there) Is that a good thing to do? How can we be sure our attempts to help are working? What is needed at the "grass roots" level. And is it really helping? I have friends there, but they are not asking for technology. Maybe you could shed some light on this.

I spoke with a man today that sent his drone to Ukraine. (he has family there) Is that a good thing to do? How can we be sure our attempts to help are working? What is needed at the "grass roots" level. And is it really helping? I have friends there, but they are not asking for technology. Maybe you could shed some light on this.
Yes, please send drones to Ukraine! This is one of the best ways you can help. You can 1) mail them to me in Seattle and i can forward them, or you can 2) ship them to our reliable contacts in Poland, who will get them to the right people, or 3) ship them to a team you know in Ukraine, or 4) ship them to Army of Drones for distribution.
I am super busy and can't give a great answer now, but if we exchange phone numbers on DM, maybe I can give you a call and answer your questions that way.
With my team, any money you send, we will show you what it bought. For example, thermal cameras for $350 each. We also invite our supporters to submit your own personalized messages that we write on a package and deliver to our unwanted guests, and then we send you photos of that message being loaded and/or delivered. Video if available, but not guaranteed, and not until the footage is no longer that of an active AO.

(I don't know how to PM here on the forum.)
It's very simple, click on the members Avatar (Yours is your photo, Mine is the Thunder Storm, Yorik is that "Trident" thing. and then click "Start Conversation..."

Attention: @Yorik Read this also...

pm.jpg

Reactions: Gagey52 and @Rip
If this is a name of a person, delete all posting with names... if you must communicate, use a Private Message...
"Heroyam slava" is a chant for the Ukrainian people that stems back to the Ukraine war of Independence over a century ago has become synonymous with Ukraine's pride. It means "Glory to Ukraine – Glory to the heroes."

Reactions: Torque and MA2 317
“Heroyam slava“ from Lexington, Virginia.

There are many organizations we can use to help Ukraine that have verifiable bona fides. Are you associated with any of them?

One message here said some communications should be made by private mail, but how is that initiated through this site?

"Heroyam slava" is a chant for the Ukrainian people that stems back to the Ukraine war of Independence over a century ago has become synonymous with Ukraine's pride. It means "Glory to Ukraine – Glory to the heroes."
Thank You, I did not know what it was referring to and if it had been a name of a person, I did not want that person to be known across the Internet for their own safety. It does not take much for a person to become a "target" for any matter of attacks, from internet trolling to actually physical attacks…

Reactions: LoudThunder
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom