DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Humber Bridge - 4K - DJI Mini 3 Pro

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
A flying visit to Hull, lunch with the MiL and a chance to fly the drone on a lovely sunny and still late August day....

A couple of mistakes, but overall considering we have only been flying drones for 3 weeks I am impressed by what the DJI MINI 3 Pro can achieve...

Enjoy, CC welcome...

It’s hard getting smooth turns. Keep practicing. Great camera (drone)!
Thanks, only my 4th video, so improving slowly...

Reactions: 4006448
yea and way too long a video min and a half 2 tops for this video
Thanks for the feedback, it is appreciated... I am new to drones and video editing, so still learning the ropes, I shall take your advice and do my best to heed it...

Great video. I hadn't thought of filming the bridge but I'm only about an hour from there so might pop down and have a go myself.

Thanks for the inspiration.

Reactions: AlbionDrones
Thanks for the feedback, it is appreciated... I am new to drones and video editing, so still learning the ropes, I shall take your advice and do my best to heed it...
Keep it up. It gets easier the more you do it. Most important parts are being safe and having fun. rest after that is all practice.

Very nice! My favorite shot was near the end there with the greenery along the shore in the image. I think due to the browns in the bridge and the water, that green just kind of balanced out the color spectrum a bit. All very cool though.

Very nice! My favorite shot was near the end there with the greenery along the shore in the image. I think due to the browns in the bridge and the water, that green...

Keep it up. It gets easier the more you do it. Most important parts are being safe and having fun. rest after that is all practice.
Thanks, getting out as often as I can, practice makes perfect...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dominicus15