DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hyperlapse Download and Viewing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gizmo6257

Reactions
How can I veiw and download and or share my Haperlapse Shots from Drone or SD Card? Do I have to process them in light room or does the Mavic 2 Pro and DJI do that in app? Thanks.

How can I veiw and download and or share my Haperlapse Shots from Drone or SD Card? Do I have to process them in light room or does the Mavic 2 Pro and DJI do that in app? Thanks.
Learning to process hyperlapse sequences is a bit of a learning curve. Most programs use Lightroom. There are several excellent videos on this on You Tube. Just go to You Tube at this link.
I have found this to be one of the better tutorials.

Reactions: ff22
Just pull the SD card where it is recorded as a movie and insert it into your computer ( with SD card adapter as needed). Drag the files you want to the folder you want it in.

M2P will produce a .mp4 video file automatically, but you have the option in the DJI GO 4 app to save the original time lapse photos as well. I have all my photos and video going to my SD card, and am shooting RAW photos. Since I chose the option to save the original timelapse photos, all of the original RAW files are saved in a separate subdirectory (Hyperlapse) on the SD card so can be separately downloaded to your computer for post-processing.

Please only post a question 1 time .
Just continue in your first Hyperlapse
Thanks .

DUPLICATE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads