DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hyperlapse video length

Hirogen

Reactions
My first trial hyperlapse (Waypoint mode) video was a success. It produces about a 5 second video. If I want to shoot about a 20 second hyperlapse is it as easy as changing the video length on the app? I assumed that setting was for video length for each interval. Do I increase both Interval and video length on the app? Or do I just increase the total flight distance? Thanks in advance, Hirogen

5 sec is 125 pictures and so on . I might do a 20 sec one and stop it before it goes that far and the hyper is just shorter but never messed with waypoints .

5 sec is 125 pictures and so on . I might do a 20 sec one and stop it before it goes that far and the hyper is just shorter but never messed with waypoints .
Would someone please explain the relationship(s) between video length, interval, frames/second, shutter speed and...(And why does DJI not define them, at least as far as I can find???) Is the "interval" the no. of seconds between each time the shutter begins shooting? Does it always shoot at 25 frames/second? (If so, how do I adjust shutter speed?) There must be a simple formula for calculating these items as the camera displays. Seems like [(video length)/(interval)] x [frame rate] = no. of exposures, or something like that. Trial and error is time consuming and wasteful!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman