DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I’m really in trouble now. What would you do?

DougAles

Reactions
So Annette and I were in Manhattan, New York.

She realized I was no longer behind her so she called my cell phone.

After I answered, with a stern voice she said “You know we have a lot of Christmas shopping to get done. Where are you?”

I replied “Do you remember that jewelry store where you found that beautiful diamond necklace years ago and I said if I could ever afford it, I would buy that for you?”

Now with a shaken voice and nearly crying with emotions she said “Yes honey,... I,... I remember!”

Then I said “Well, I’m inside the drone store next to that.”

16D929E7-79A3-4DB9-983B-C66582DAA6D9.jpeg

Last edited:
Awesome. Another perfect Husband joke. Love it!! I didn't know that had a DJI store in Manhattan. Where is it?

Reactions: DougAles
So Annette and I were in Manhattan, New York.

She realized I was no longer behind her so she called my cell phone.

After I answered, with a stern voice she said “You know we have a lot of Christmas shopping to get done. Where are you?”

I replied “Do you remember that jewelry store where you found that beautiful diamond necklace years ago and I said if I could ever afford it, I would buy that for you?”

Now with a shaken voice and nearly crying with emotions she said “Yes honey,... I,... I remember!”

Then I said “Well, I’m inside the drone store next to that.”

View attachment 25893
I can imagine your drone will now be grounded till after Christmas lol

♦️Could you please do me a favor?

Please go back and show your wife this video of our trip then let me know what she thinks. Thank you.

Great video, you have a good sense of humor! Now, a Pro Tip: you can get much steadier video in the airplane by using your Mavic, not your phone. Just put it in the Tripod mode and hover between the isles.

Great video, you have a good sense of humor! Now, a Pro Tip: you can get much steadier video in the airplane by using your Mavic, not your phone. Just put it in the Tripod mode and hover between the isles.

I ended up buying a gamble. -> Edit -> I ended up buying a motorized camera gimbal, a gizmo that is similar to what stabilizes the camera in our Mavic Pro drones.

Here is a video where I give my gimbal a try....

Doug Ales

Last edited:
Reactions: Xtreme Drone Pilot
Well, flying Mavic inside a commercial jet at 33,000ft is a different kind of gamble. :D
Zero wind! #Bonus
GPS Fix could be entertaining, as it tries to hover "stationary" to the world beneath. ... "Look out at the back!!!!"

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d