DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I am caller 14 in the que at dji please help

gixxerbill

Reactions
My screen is all white looking and the gimbal will not fully go forward stops 3 marks from full forward. I already called some indian dude that I couldn't understand that said the latest firmware upgrade will fix it. IT DIDN'T.

Any suggestions? I am sooo sick of that crappy music on hold.

Last edited:
Is the screen white because the scene is over-eposed?
Turn the wheel right side.
Don't understand the part about gimbal.
you are smarter than the dude from DJI. I have never used that wheel. Thanks man. That fixed it. Funny I don't remember turning that wheel when it got over exposed.

As far the as the gimbal you know how you can turn the wheel on the right to point the gimbal straight down and straight forward mine stops two marks from the top on the gauge. Does that make sense?

you are smarter than the dude from DJI. I have never used that wheel. Thanks man. That fixed it. Funny I don't remember turning that wheel when it got over exposed.

As far the as the gimbal you know how you can turn the wheel on the right to point the gimbal straight down and straight forward mine stops two marks from the top on the gauge. Does that make sense?

I'm new at this, but I thought there was a setting that prevented the camera from going fully forward to avoid getting the props in your picture. I thought you could turn that off so that it would go all the way forward.

Sorry I can't check. Mine is off getting mended.

I'm new at this, but I thought there was a setting that prevented the camera from going fully forward to avoid getting the props in your picture. I thought you could turn that off so that it would go all the way forward.

Sorry I can't check. Mine is off getting mended.
Yes you can set the gimbal to rotate 30 degrees past the vertical. In normal settings it will stop with what appears to be room to move on the "slider"

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Duhr