DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I bet not too many people know THIS!

This feature I would suggest is not used for flying but for filming. I have started to use it already for up down slow pans and horizontal slow pans too ONLY while hovering. Yawing the whole aircraft for those shots is not great on the MA2 yet (start and stop is too sudden) and same with the gimbal. So make some lovely smooth pans with it! period ... further doing a diagonal pan say from a tree top left down to a person bottom right can be done easily with this feature, which would normally take a few goes using yaw and gimbal

Reactions: boblui
I used it today while RTH from a long range venture. Kinda fun to finally have a quad with real RTH. Even better with a gimbal.

Just found out today, just by fooling around, that by activating the gimbal adjustment THROUGH TOUCHING THE SCREEN AND HOLDING, you can, not only adjust it up and down, BUT also 90 degrees to the left or right! Touch screen and hold on screen, then drag up or down to raise or lower, OR drag left or right to turn the gimbal from side to side. YES you can get footage up to 90 degrees to each side while flying straight. This is awesome!!! Thumbswayup Thumbswayup Thumbswayup :D
Cool feature, but be careful. I crashed mine a few days ago with the camera panned to the side and flying following the camera. The MA2 doesn’t have obstacle detection sideways.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjd54