DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I bought one, did you?

My white fly more package order just changed to shipped today (ordered 2018-01-23 15:15:30 UTC). I haven't received the tracking number yet.

Reactions: edutnavarro
Wow that's amazing they're shipping already. Good job DJI. I hope it is all they promise. If I had no drone I would probably get this one. But since I have the MP and the Spark I am sitting this one out in favor of the Mavic 2 whenever it releases.

Great to hear that they are starting to ship
I have not got a date yet, ordered during the announcement on the 23rd.

Mine shipped too! Yeah,..I'm pretty excited about this Air. I'm a P4P and Spark owner today. (former Mavic Pro owner) After downloading some direct Air files, I'm really happy with the new 4k encoder the Air is using. No, it's not the P4P's inch beast but it's still very goo for a 1/2.3 sensor. I think this new h.264 encoder is finally recording the best image that sensor can do. Trees leaves and bushes don't look "mushy" like they used to on the 60Mpb/s anymore. Fine textures look cleaner and with more detail. It certainly seems to handle the relationship of "motion" and "detail" better than the old 60mbp/s did. I'm really happy that DJI finally got rid of that 60mbp/s forever. The Mavic Pro-II is going to be very VERY nice when they announce it this year. (Christmas season?) I'd LOVE for it to have H.265 HEVC and a new, larger Sony Exmor 1/1.7 4k 60p sensor. They do that and I'm all over that Mavic Pro-II.

Mine shipped too! Yeah,..I'm pretty excited about this Air. I'm a P4P and Spark owner today. (former Mavic Pro owner) After downloading some direct Air files, I'm really happy with the new 4k encoder the Air is using. No, it's not the P4P's inch beast but it's still very goo for a 1/2.3 sensor. I think this new h.264 encoder is finally recording the best image that sensor can do. Trees leaves and bushes don't look "mushy" like they used to on the 60Mpb/s anymore. Fine textures look cleaner and with more detail. It certainly seems to handle the relationship of "motion" and "detail" better than the old 60mbp/s did. I'm really happy that DJI finally got rid of that 60mbp/s forever. The Mavic Pro-II is going to be very VERY nice when they announce it this year. (Christmas season?) I'd LOVE for it to have H.265 HEVC and a new, larger Sony Exmor 1/1.7 4k 60p sensor. They do that and I'm all over that Mavic Pro-II.

Mavic Pro II gets H.265 HEVC and that sensor and it's game over for anything else. I'd buy about 26 of them. Maybe even 42 of them.

Mine was shipped today also,

According to DJI Customer Service it is at the "Pick Up Phase" 1st of 3 phases, so the total shipping procedure takes up to 2 days until the package finds courier to be delivered.

Question What colors and packages are being shipped. I ordered a Red Fly More on Tuesday and it only is at the payment processed stage.

Reactions: philh24
I’m the same don’t think many have got the red shipping order yet

From past experience for me in the US they always use FedEx (I know others come from DHL, but for me it's always FedEx). It takes a day to get from the DJI shipping location to the FedEx location, and typically it reaches FedEx after the cutoff for the day, so it goes out from FexEx the next day, and takes 1-2 days for delivery. I'm in the US, they're in China, so it's fun to wake up to seeing progress on my order being delivered.

Once this page (Order Tracking | DJI Store) shows a tracking number, things move quickly. But I usually just log into my FedEx account and see it listed there first. Since my order shows in shipping status, I expect Monday = Shipment information sent to FedEx, Tuesday Pick up from Shenzhen, Wednesday delivery.

Question What colors and packages are being shipped. I ordered a Red Fly More on Tuesday and it only is at the payment processed stage.
Red always takes the longest to ship...;)

I just bought a white FMP. Will send the black standard back. Sometimes I hate buying things before I touch them.

It’s because it has extra paint to deflect those spurious rogue WiFi signals that everyone keeps talking about. I Went for red, anyway we can watch the videos on here and YouTube tomorrow people will be out flying hopefully [emoji38]

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inky