DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I can’t get the Zoom icon up on my screen

It has always been hyperlapse since I had it, and all reviews I've seen on the feature called it hyperlapse.
The manual also calls it hyperlapse.
Regardless, that's where you'll find it, under hyperlapse.

Last edited:
Have you got MP zoom? .... I will check again tomorrow
His issue was being thrown off by the new name Hyperlapse when he was expecting timelapse. All of the other hyperlapse/timelapse functions exist in both the zoom and the pro but he hadn't gotten that far yet.

The hyper lapse icon is just for doing hyperlapse it doesn’t do dolly zoom .... I have no time lapse icon which takes you to the dolly zoom icon

My mistake. I just checked the manual, it is under quickshots.
I thought from memory that dolly-zoom was a time-lapse based function which in that case would be under hyperlapse.

Quickshots is next to hyperlapse which is next to normal. It shows in your screen shot third icon on top row.
Even the tutorial you pointed out says to go to Quickshot, which was next to (not in) time-lapse on their app version.

I can’t get to quick shots without a time lapse icon to quick on which I do not have
Hyperlapse is what was formerly called time-lapse. You DO have hyperlapse, it is the 2nd icon on the top row in your screenshot.
But I was mistaken, dolly-zoom is in quickshots, third icon top row.
Once in Quickshots, it is the last option, next to asteroid.
Intelligent flight mode->quickshots->dolly-zoom.

Thumbswayup Ah gotcha ...... why does the DJI Tutorial show different icons ..... I just tried it and it worked .... it is nighttime over here so too dark to use it

Thumbswayup Ah gotcha ...... why does the DJI Tutorial show different icons ..... I just tried it and it worked .... it is nighttime over here so too dark to use it
The only difference between the tutorial and your situation was that they have hyperlapse shown as time-lapse. But time-lapse was never mentioned in the tutorial so the name change doesn't enter into it.

Glad you found it.
We need a quick-card with a tree diagram of all the modes.
Panorama by the way is a camera mode, much like HDR or AEB. I originally thought it was in one of the IFMs.

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashtar