DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I can’t login to my DJI fly app. Using a RC pro controller w air S2

jforester

Premium Pilot
Reactions
For some reason the keyboard has Chinese symbols across the top. Anyway when I try to type in my email address these Chinese symbols mix in and prevents me from completing the email address. All updates are installed. This has been an issue since about a week ago.

Yes the language was set to English, I figured it out. The keyboard has multiple function keys. And I didn’t notice that at first. I guess I should have taken a deep breath and pay better attention to the screen.

Reactions: TruGreen
Yes the language was set to English, I figured it out. The keyboard has multiple function keys. And I didn’t notice that at first. I guess I should have taken a deep breath and pay better attention to the screen.
I did the same thing with my 2S and RC.

Hey, jforester! I'm having the same problem, but I am unable to see these multiple function keys, one of which apparently relates to language. I have function keys for Clipboard, Settings, Theme, etc., but I don't see any language choices. Any advice?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661