DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I crashed my drone into a pig!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, all of this was not a pig but one big bull...thing?

@dirkclod @LuvMyTJ This thread should be deleted and the user account terminated. This user is telling nothing but pork stories. He also created a thread where he claims to have crashed into a bridge. Just a waste of the community's time.

@dirkclod @LuvMyTJ This thread should be deleted and the user account terminated. This user is telling nothing but pork stories. He also created a thread where he claims to have crashed into a bridge. Just a waste of the community's time.
How bout I just send it to OT till TJ see's it ;)

Reactions: Cyberpower678
Guys I was just joking about crashing into a pig but I actually did crash into the Golden Gate Bridge and I have footage to prove it.

Sheesh! The Golden Gate Bridge has at least 5 no fly warnings..... So if you were flying there that show how reckless and stupid you are. So this fake post of pigs and the bridge just make you one great example of a drone pilot.....

Reactions: moonshine
Sheesh! The Golden Gate Bridge has at least 5 no fly warnings..... So if you were flying there that show how reckless and stupid you are. So this fake post of pigs and the bridge just make you one great example of a drone pilot.....
Chill bro

I was at the park and there weren't any no fly signs there.

Another fine example of how clueless you are. Did you check any of the dozen apps that show NFZ?
There will not be signs for something you are responsible for looking up!

Reactions: moonshine
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada